Everything you need to know about Kegels
What are Kegels?
Kegel exercises involve repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. The aim of kegels are to exercise and strengthen the PC muscles of the pelvic floor, which in turn can help to reduce or even eliminate issues related to childbirth, vaginal pain, and many other issues for women.
How can Kegels help me?
- Factors such as pregnancy, childbirth, aging and abdominal surgery such as c-sections are the most common factors in the weakening of the pelvic muscles.
- Kegel exercises can be beneficial before, during and after childbirth. Due to the nature of childbirth, the PC muscles may be weakened in the process, and there may be tearing or damage. Kegels can be a great preventative method of dealing with the side effects of childbirth.
- By exercising the pelvic floor, this supports the bladder, uterus, rectum, and intestines. This can help to control urinary incontinence, pelvic floor pain symptoms, as well as constipation and diarrhea.
- Issues with pain during sex could be solved by kegel exercises.
- Since practicing Kegels increases blood flow and strength in the pelvic are, this can increase pleasure during sexual activities.
Monster Pub 2 Premium Version
The Monster Pub 2 Premium Version features an inbuilt pressure sensor, and when connected with the Monster Pub App, helps you to complete a guided Kegel exercise course. Over time you can track your progress in the App and see your results!
Also, the Monster Pub 2 is not just about exercise - it also doubles as a smart vibrator! Control your vibrator by yourself, or let someone else control for long distance fun, all through the Monster Pub App!
Made from FDA Approved Silicone
Connects to your smartphone via App
Kegel exercise functionality
Remote control vibration
Simple USB charging